Pages

Thank you so much for visiting the BBBJ blog! We are so excited to share with everyone what we have been up to. Thanks to everyone for their love and support. 12 weddings in 2008, 28 in 2009, 58 in 2010 and already over 55 for 2011! We are definitely growing and are ready to help you with all the events life throws your way. Please call 419-517-8821 to place an order or order online here!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Location! 5646 Summit St.

I am so excited to share with everyone our new location! 5646 Summit St. Sylvania, OH 43560.  For those of you that know Sylvania, it is right behind the Rite Aid on Monroe Street, one street East of Main.  Right across the street from Reeb Funeral Home!

We have a lot of work to do inside, but will be open during construction.  Please just excuse our mess! We are so excited though to design things exactly like we want!

My dreams are finally coming true and I really appreciate the love and support I have from all of you!  I have wanted to own my own shop since my sophomore year of high school and I am finally getting closer to my dream of being able to design full time.  Please help us grow by sharing Beautiful Blooms by Jen with your friends. We really appreciate the referrals!  Don't forget we are full service now and are able to help with any of your flower needs.

2 comments: