Pages

Thank you so much for visiting the BBBJ blog! We are so excited to share with everyone what we have been up to. Thanks to everyone for their love and support. 12 weddings in 2008, 28 in 2009, 58 in 2010 and already over 55 for 2011! We are definitely growing and are ready to help you with all the events life throws your way. Please call 419-517-8821 to place an order or order online here!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Field Trip to the Wholesale House!

The anthurium looked tie-dyed pink and white! So cool!

Ornamental pineapples!

Fun yellow and orange orchids.

These are ALL roses! Any color you want! It's amazing!

I think I found the one I want for my wedding!

Or maybe these?

Fun hydrangeas!

More for my wedding?

Brand new variety! Loving it!

Another new variety. So pretty!
Meghan and I traveled to Romulus, MI today to the open house at one of our wholesale houses.    We love keeping up on the latest trends and learning about new things for you! Check out what we found and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment