Pages

Thank you so much for visiting the BBBJ blog! We are so excited to share with everyone what we have been up to. Thanks to everyone for their love and support. 12 weddings in 2008, 28 in 2009, 58 in 2010 and already over 55 for 2011! We are definitely growing and are ready to help you with all the events life throws your way. Please call 419-517-8821 to place an order or order online here!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Check Out My Student's Work!

My students have been amazing this year and I just wanted to show everyone what fabulous designers they have become!  This was the first time I have had the whole class design a funeral shape before.  They picked their own flowers, shape and designed everything themselves. What do you think?  I'll pass along your comments : )

For anyone who doesn't already know, I teach floral design and greenhouse for Toledo Public Schools. I have juniors and seniors from all of the different high schools every morning for the entire year.  Our school is called the Natural Science Technology Center and it is right next to Toledo Botanical Gardens.

Here you go!






Here are 5 out of my 7 students in our greenhouse right before our plant sale.
For more information about the Natural Science Technology Center please call 419-537-1198 or email penny.miller@tps.org .  Please call 419-517-8821 to add your name to the list if you are interested in floral design classes at Beautiful Blooms by Jen.  When we get 5 or 6 people available we will schedule one! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment