Pages

Thank you so much for visiting the BBBJ blog! We are so excited to share with everyone what we have been up to. Thanks to everyone for their love and support. 12 weddings in 2008, 28 in 2009, 58 in 2010 and already over 55 for 2011! We are definitely growing and are ready to help you with all the events life throws your way. Please call 419-517-8821 to place an order or order online here!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Jen's Wedding Centerpieces

 My brides have been asking to get a peak at what my flowers looked like for my wedding day!  Here are some pictures for you! I'll work on getting more posted as the week goes on.

Gorgeous candelabras! These would add a huge impact at any wedding just with candles! We will be renting these for $45 dollars each with any color candle.

Loved the branch arrangements!  The pink square had a diamond rim around it too!

These are wax squares and look great filled with flowers or with a candle inside so it glows red!

Love how we can get colored floating candles now!
Thank you Blue Martini Photography for the beautiful pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Jen - you need to post a picture of the aisle. That is my favorite part of your wedding!!! All of it was beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I LOVED the aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am curious & I want to see the aisle, Miss Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete