Pages

Thank you so much for visiting the BBBJ blog! We are so excited to share with everyone what we have been up to. Thanks to everyone for their love and support. 12 weddings in 2008, 28 in 2009, 58 in 2010 and already over 55 for 2011! We are definitely growing and are ready to help you with all the events life throws your way. Please call 419-517-8821 to place an order or order online here!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Jen and Kyle's Wedding Ceremony

Thank you to everyone who helped dry off chairs!

The Aisle
The arch- now available to rent from Beautiful Blooms!


For those of you who haven't heard... It was a gorgeous day in the morning of my wedding day. About 3:30, right in the middle of bridal party pictures it decided to start pouring... It didn't stop until 5:30 which was when I was supposed to walk down the aisle.  When I looked at the radar I could see there was going to be a break in the storms and I was holding out for that little amount of time! We told everyone to hang out in their cars and as soon as it stopped raining we were able to walk down the aisle! As soon as the ceremony was over and we got inside, it started to sprinkle and turned into a downpour again. Thankfully most guests were in their car by that point!  I am so happy that we were able to have the ceremony I had dreamed about OUTSIDE, but we were so close to moving it in! Thank you so much to everyone who toughed it out and came and to everyone who helped with last minute flowers and drying off chairs!

My advice to outdoor brides: Make sure you have a back up plan! Advice I heard yesterday at Bridal 101 at the Pinnacle from Brooke from Bee for the Day is put a phone number on your invite for in case of inclement weather. You can make a message for the day that says "it's beautiful see you at ____, or "change of plans, we are going to be ____ at ____ time."  Great idea! My guests had no clue what the back up plan was!

All photos above are from the fabulous Christin Berry at Blue Martini Photography.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! I am positive that arch will get lots of use!!!! I will be keeping it in mind for clients :) Congrats again

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl for the shout out! your wedding was sooo 'beautiful'! hahah no pun intended :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed our visit yesterday!!! See you soon. Have a great birthday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete